Colour issue after theme update

After the latest Betheme update i have some colour issues.

I checked already in theme options the colour preset and deleted every blue hex-code.

but there is still some blue colour. Before the update every block was on the right colour.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Thank you for your support.

The website ist actually on a localhost, so you can not get there. I thought the issue depend on the update. I didnt change this block. I send a new request, when its live. But this way i need to public a issue.

• When you put your website online, you can enable an Under Construction on your website, and send us login credentials to your website, so it will not be accessible to the public.

You can send it privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks