slider has transparent padding below: can't get rid of

no matter what I do I end up with a reasonably significant amount of padding below my slider on the home page. have already contacted slider revolution support and they couldn't see what was happening. I've checked all the formatting features in muffinbuilder and don't see any padding being added. it seems to be inheriting the extra space from rev slider.

what could be causing this?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• the website is infamouscompany.ca and see attached example. the padding adjusted differently for different screen resolutions and widths but if you inspect the element you can see the section spans all the way to the tops of the images below. to get it looking right at all I had to remove all padding above the images below temporarily, otherwise it pushes them even farther down. the theme and revolution slider are at the latest versions

• I can see that you put your slider in a section.

Instead, please, choose it from the dropdown menu in the page options.

After that, check if the display corrects.

Thanks

• ah excellent thank you. I didn't realize it was selectable in that way. thanks for the suggestion.

in the end the slider works with correct padding when redone. the slider itself was introducing the extra padding at the bottom. I'm going to try this other way of adding the slider too as it seems cleaner