Conflict with Toolset Templates Creator

edited October 2021 in Other

I have noticed, that on several of my sites, the BeTheme Page Options are missing, when creating a custom post type template with the Toolset Plugin.

I have already deactived all other plugins and the problem still exists. When I change to another theme, the theme options are showed, when creating a CPT template with Toolset.

So, this is surely a bug/code conflict from the BeTheme and should be checked and resolved as soon as possible, as I know, that a lot of people have the Toolset plugin installed.

Please let me know if you can reconstruct the problem and what to do. We use the BeTheme for several clients and in combination with Toolset.

Thanks in advance

Info:

Everything is updated:

-WP 5.8.1

-Betheme 25.1.3

-Toolset is updated to the current version

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thanks for the reply. I have sent yout the WP access via the contact form.

Waiting for your response.

Best regards

• I have checked your issue, and I also contacted the dev team, and unfortunately, there is no option to activate the Post Options for your custom posts types.

You will have to use the default WP editor. For testing, I also activated the Elementor to check if the same thing happened, and yes, it is not the only problem with Muffin Builder.

Thanks

• Thanks for the answer.

What do you mean with the "default WP editor"? I installed the Classic Editor and tried to modify the CPT template with it, but the BeTheme Page Options are again not visible.

• By default WP editor I meant Gutenberg. Look at the following screenshots for a better understanding:

The Page Options will not be available for your Custom Post Types because they have different parameters, and are constructed in a different way.

You can also edit it through Toolset -> Content Templates to set one template for a particular post type.

Thanks