Show only certain categories in portfolio page

Hi dear

I would like to show only certain categories in my portfolio page.

Say I have three categories each one with three or four sub categories. What I would like is to show only the categories I choose. How to achieve?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Hello,

You can use the Portfolio item within the Muffin Builder and choose to display only selected categories.

Thanks

• edited November 2021

Hi.

That's not what I want.

This is because I have choosed the Portfolio page in the theme options->portfolio and it is formatted as the image below:

So I want to filter the categories showed here. Because I already know how to show only certain categories using the portfolio item.

• edited November 2021

Dear can you please kindly ask and help me?

I have bought the support after contacting about the possibility to have this categories filtered and someone answered me that was possible.

Please help.

• Sorry, but you wrote beyond my working time, and I was not able to answer you.

The main portfolio page does not have an option to show only chosen categories.

You can write a custom CSS code that will hide unwanted categories from Filters and place it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Please let me know if you need help with writing it, but I will need a link to your website.

Thanks

• Dear thank you very much for answering. Yes I need an help for CSS but I would like to show only choosen categories (three) instead of hide unwanted categories (maybe 30 or 40).

This is my website www.italkerostilnovo.it

Please let me know if you need a login (I have already sent you one). Also I'm in contact via email.

• I do not have login credentials to your website, but I contacted a person that answer private messages that you are talking with him as well.

Please, use only one form of support next time, so we will not solve one problem in parallel.

We will continue contacting you with private messages.

Thanks

• Ok thanks a lot. Will wait your email. All the best and sorry for that.

• A last question to have a forecast of the times and to be able to proceed with other activities.

How soon will I have an answer in your opinion?

Thanks a lot for your patience.

• You should have already received an answer.

Thanks

• edited November 2021

Unfortunately no I'm still waiting...

• But, I can see that there are only three categories, and the rest is hidden with custom CSS.

Best regards

• Dear Phil, it was done by your colleague... Thanks a lot for your support. From now on I will write my request only here.