Template builder for Tags keeps on switching to "ALL" after updating.

edited November 2021 in WooCommerce

Hi!

This theme is awesome! I just wanted to kindly ask for your help please with regards to the template builder. I am trying to create a template for the WOOCOMMERCE tags. I am able to develop my template but I face the issue when I save it. Please note I have around 18 tags and my goal is to develop a template for each.

I try to save the first template under a specific product tag and I am actually able to save it. But whenever I go and save it again, I notice that by default, ALL is selected under Display Conditions. I also notice that in the frontend, it becomes the template for all of the product tags. When I try to build a second template for another product tag (completely different from the first), it does not apply the template to the specific tag anymore. It still takes the very first product tag template I developed :(

Please let me know if this exercise would not be possible with your theme.

This picture is when I select the tag:

This picture is when I save it again:

It becomes "ALL" by itself

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

I could recreate it in my environment, so it seems to be an issue with Betheme.

I will pass this information to the Dev team, and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Sorry for all obstacles,

Best regards

• edited November 2021

Hi @Phil ,

We need to launch this site within this week. Is it possible to have it fixed within this week please?

Thanks

EDIT**

Sorry I forgot to say, Thank you so much for your hardwork with this theme! Thank you for answering as well :)

I hope to hear from you soon please as this phase of the project is very crucial!

• Hi @Phil

Sorry I forgot to say, Thank you so much for your hardwork with this theme! Thank you for answering as well :)

I hope to hear from you soon please as this phase of the project is very crucial!

Thanks,

• Thank you for your kind words. ☺️

The fix is already available in the newest update, so please update your theme and all should be fine.

Thanks

• Hi @Phil ,

As I have mentioned, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! I can confirm, it is fixed <3

Thanks again