Problem with Thumbnails Size and Offscreen İmages

Hi,

I'm check site audits have a two problems;

1- " Defer offscreen images" Why load full image on page load? I can't disable this. Try W3 Total's Lazy Load is not working. Autoptimize Lazy Load not working. (ss2.png)

2- Thumbnails size problem. 92px rendered size on image gallery but get 300px image. 578px rendered size on Porduct main image but get 800px image. I can't access Woo> Customizer settings because you remove it. I tried following link "https://woocommerce.com/document/image-sizes-theme-developers/" but not working. I want only get a properly thumbnails, but don't access anywhere! Don't working standart woocommerce hook. What can i do this setup?

Product link: https://hediye.myminiworks.com/u/sevgiliye-hediye-resim-ve-mesaj-baskili-duvar-saati-kopya-2/

Comments

• Hello,

1) Did you try the plugin suggested by Google? The AMP?

2) As the article says, some themes declare image sizes to be optimal for this theme. Betheme is one of these themes, and that is why you do not see an option for image size in Customizer.

If you need to change it, you will have to modify the files, but we do not provide help with such customization, and you would have to contact your web developer.

Thanks

• I got it done gallery thumbnail.

But continue Offscreen image problem and cannot resize pdrocut list (category, shop etc.) thumbnails.

I'm tried following code. But showing 800x800.

if (function_exists ('mfn_woo_support')) {

function mfn_woo_support() {

$thumbnail_image_width = 500;

$single_image_width = 578;

if( 'modern' == mfn_opts_get('shop-product-style') ){

$single_image_width = 1200;

}

add_theme_support('woocommerce', apply_filters( 'mfn_woocommerce_args', array(

'thumbnail_image_width' => $thumbnail_image_width,

'single_image_width' => $single_image_width,

)));

}

}

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'mfn_woo_support' );

• I have checked another product, as the previous one is no longer avaiable. However, I cannot see the offscreen problem anymore.

About the code, as I said, unfortunately, I cannot help you, and you would have to contact your web developer.

Best regards