Can't scroll screen when editing Posts

Hi

I can't scroll when editing posts since last update, I don't know if it is due to Visual Composer update (.6.6.0) or Betheme Update (25.02), cause both have been updated at the same time. Actually I can scroll dashboard, pages... and actually everywhere, but NOT when I'm working in a Post.

Notice I have not added any new plugin, so I just guess this issue is due to one of those updates.

Thanks in advance

Jose Antonio

Comments

• Hello,

The newest version of Betheme is 23.1.3.

Can you update it, and check if the problem persists, please?

Thanks

• Hi again

I have just updated to 25.1.3, I'm afraid the issue is not fixed : (

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi,

I have just sent you dashboard access to rshecc.atodaplana.es through http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Please, notice (I have just realize right now) that this issue is on Firefox: in Chrome I can scroll when editing posts

Thanks again

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• So sorry, I have just replied to the mail sending this discussion link.

Keep waiting

Thanks

• I did not notice this issue, and I was able to scroll without any problem (tested with Firefox).

However, please, got o Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced, change Muffin Builder visibility to Hide for everyone, save changes and check if you can scroll then.

If it will help, you can show the Muffin Builder to Everyone again.

If it will not help, please, let me know.

Thanks

• Hi,

Thanks very much for your help.

Actually the issue is fixed after hiding Muffin Builder Visibility!!

I suppose that means I can not use Muffin Builder or, in any case, I have to display it if I want to use it and, after that, hide it again in order to be able to scroll in posts... doesn't it?

Thanks again

• I have the same issue as above so there seems to be a bug. Can this be resolved asap please. Thanks

• Now, when you activate the Muffin Builder again, the problem with scrolling should not appear.

Can you check it, please?

Hi @ravensrock,

What version of Betheme do you have?

Did you try hiding the Muffin Builder?

Thanks

• Hi, I have activated Muffin Builder again and now I can scroll posts.

Thanks for solving this issue

Jose

• Hi again

I'm afraid though this issue was solved in my web rshecc.atodaplana.es, now I get the same issue in rshecc.es once I have update to 25.1.6.1 version

I have followed your instruction (Hide Muffin Visibility in Theme Options - Advanced and save, then the scroll works again, then Show Muffin Builder again and save changes), but I get still the same issue

Thanks in advance

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Ok, I have just send an administrator access thru themeforest Muffin group contact.

Thanks

• Unfortunately, this issue did not appear for me again.

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Ok. This issue appears in every browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari....), I don't understand why does not appear for you... Could it be related to my computer (I work on iMac, Apple)??

Anyway, I will follow your instructions.

Thanks again

• I have tested it with the macOS, and the scroll is still there.

Can you check your website on incognito mode, please?

Thanks

• Hi

I have checked this issue on incognito mode and on two different computers... and I can't scroll posts when the Muffin Builder Visibility is on.

As you can remember, I get this issue in rshecc.atodaplana.es, and it was solved following your instructions, but not in this case, rshecc.es. And I must say: both webs are like twins: same configuration, same plugins....

Fortunately, it is not a very serious issue cause I can hide Muffin Builder visibility and turn it on only when I need to manage a page designed with Muffin Builder... But this issue seems to be very estrange.

Thanks

• I have also checked it with two computers, one Mac and one Windows, but the scroll appears on both.

We will try to replicate this issue, but can you check if the problem exists when you log in to the user you have sent credentials to?

Thanks

• Eureka!!! You are right: the problem does not exists when I log in the user credentials I have sent you!!!

• Can you please, send credentials to the account where this problem appears, please?

We will take a look at what could be the root cause.

Thanks

• Ok, thank you, but I think it is not neccesary because I see I can create a new user wich is not going to get this issue (as the user I created for you does not get this problem). Only if you think it is a good idea to take a look to this issue for Betheme development, I will send you my credentials, of course.

Thanks again

• We would appreciate it if you send credentials, for the Betheme development, so this issue will not affect your or other clients' websites.

Thanks

• I understand it is useful to check this issue, of course.

I have just sent you my credentials through https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Thanks

• Again we have no luck in reproducing this issue in our environment.

It was tested with Windows and macOS on a couple of browsers.

This is a very odd problem, and as we cannot replicate it. If you notice any steps to reproduce this problem, please, let us know.

Thanks

• Thank you for follow up this issue. I will inform you in case I found out any detail which could serve to clarify this issue

Kind Regards