Portfolio page: select a default category

Dear,

I have the CSS customization showed below. The customization help me to hide the written 'All' on the page and to show only certain categories. That's perfect for my scope.

Is there a way to have a categories selected by default?

Although the 'All" categories is not showed any more in the page, it open with 'All' the product showed. Is there a way to have one of the three categories showed as default? Hope all is clear.

Comments

• Hi,

Choosing a category as a default requires file customization what in reference to the Item Support Policy is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:

Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.

However, if you want to see such a feature in future updates, please, let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks

• Well thank you very much for answering.

• Hi can I ask something more here or have to write another post?

The filters above show only the categories radiatori, camini and riscaldatori. BUT the page loaded show ALL the product.

So how I can restore 'ALL' filter in the page eventually (just for cosmetic purpouse)? Finally it will be "all, raditori, camini, riscaldatori".

Hope it's clear.

Thanks a lot.

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks