Center Mode Slider: change padding between images

Hello,

I am using the Farm 2 theme and have a question to the Center Mode Slider. Is there an easy way to change the spacing between the images? The solution does not need to be a UI setting - it can also be CSS code since I am a developer and can implement that.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you want to achieve.

Thanks

• Thanks for the hint - here is the Center Slider from the Farm 2 theme. I would like to control the padding in between the images (indicated in red) and also like to know if the height of the slider can be controlled via CSS.

• For the padding, you can check the following code:

.content_slider .slick-slide li{
       padding: 0!important;
    }

But the height is calculated automatically, and it cannot be changed with CSS.

Best regards

• Hello,

unfortunately the code did nothing to the spacing.

I found that the 'Center Slider' is controlled via the parent's theme 'scripts.js" (line 3304 //Slider | Slider) and there are all the parameters I could change. The problem is that if I change something in'scripts.js' my changes will be overwritten by the next theme update.

Is there a way I can non-destructively overwrite the parameters in  slider.slick({...}) in the scripts.js file? This would let me customize everything....

Thanks in advance!

• If you do not want to lose your changes, please, use a child theme.

More information, you can find under the following link:

https://support.muffingroup.com/documentation/installation-updates/#child-theme

Thanks