Wordpress Calendar Widget does not display indications for published posts (no date highlights)

Hello,

we are using the Wordpress built-in Calendar for informing visitors on published posts but nothing is highlighted on the calendar itself, in order for the visitor to be able to spot a published post and click on its date just to view the linked post.

How can we highlight the published posts dates on the calendar view (having just the default monthly view)? A simple date in bold would be sufficient.

Thank you,

Petros Louca

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

I have tested on my environment, and dates, when posts were published, are highlighted.

Thanks

• Thank you, this is a test website...

The post has a publish date 9th of March, but the date is not highlighted on the calendar...

• It seems that the link to posts is there, but it has the same color as the rest of the dates.

When I hover over March 9th the color change:

Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Colors -> Content, and modify the link color.

Thanks

• Thank you, the trick was actually changing the Footer --> Link color

What about having the date link in bold, i.e. having stronger font weight? Would that be possible either through Betheme options or using code?

Regards,

Petros

• Please, try the following code:

.widget_calendar a{
       font-weight: bold;
    }

Thanks

• Thank you very very much for your help, that worked perfectly!

For others that may need this tweak, I included the code in posts' CSS field, i.e. visited posts webpage --> Customize --> Additional CSS, paste code and then Published page.

All the best,

Petros Louca

University of Cyprus