RTL problems in new version

Hi

I found 2 problem in RTL mode

the first is for search loading Icon and second is for Modal user profile

Please watch these video

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,

I have passed this information to the dev team.

For now, please, use the following CSS code:

/*Search bar*/
    #Top_bar .search_wrapper input[type="text"]{
       padding-right: 50px!important;
    }
    .mfn-livesearch-loading::after {
       right: unset!important;
     left: 40px!important;
    }
    /*Account closing*/
    .mfn-header-login h4{
        padding-right: 30px!important;
    }

But to fix the display in the Builder, you will have to modify the file options.css placed in /muffin-options/css/. Find the following classes .postbox-header .postbox-header-hint, and replace their code with the following one:

.postbox-header .postbox-header-hint {
       position: absolute;
       right: unset;
       text-decoration: none;
       font-family: 'Poppins';
       left: 0;
    }

Thanks

• And it seems until new year there is no new option in betheme ,because it 's been almost 3 weeks that the update has not been done yet

Thanks

• Sorry, but I do not know what you are talking about.

We keep adding new options to our theme. Please, check our changelog:

https://support.muffingroup.com/changelog/

Thanks

• I know you are adding theme , but the biggest option are stile under development , I meant that.

Oh I see you add betheme in cyber week seal, I'm going to purchase again 😍😘

• Advanced Content Management interferes with all items, wraps, and sections, and we need to make it work well with them, and it is tedious work. A similar situation is with Header Builder 2.0.

However, we are looking for beta testers of these features when the first workable versions will be ready.

If you would like to participate in these tests, please, see the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/61269/anyone-interested-in-beta-testing#latest

Thanks

• Hi

Thank you , with those CSS my problem solved

2things :

1-How can I be a member of betheme support forum like you ?

2-I don't know why my site show the black Icon at first loading instead of Logo! the logo format is png but I don't know what is the black color under the logo before its load.

• 1) Actually, you already are a member of our support forum 🙂. However, the function of moderators is reserved for support employees, and at the moment, we are not looking for anybody new.

2) It looks like it is added by some plugin. You can test if it appears with plugins disabled.

Thanks

• Hi

I found that you didn't fix the problem in Countdown timer , in RTL we are using the global settings for Clock and it should not be change , It means that count down timer in LTR an RTL are the same . Please cheek and fix.

Thanks

• Can you send a screenshot showing what you are referring to, please?

Thanks

• This is true even in RTL mode should be like this with no changes in timer

And this is wrong , also it was misunderstanding from me, 2 years ago I asked to add this now I know that it was mistake, Sorry

• Well, we are using this format for years, and except for you, no one told mentioned it is the wrong format.

Can you send a source saying that it should not be changed in RTL, so we can study about it, please?

Thanks

• Yes sure , these tow topic is for wrong and misunderstanding of mine.

This one is the first time I asked to add timer for RTL Language

There is another thing , if you can add something that we able to chose how we would like to see our timer would be great , otherwise be my gust 😉and Macke it only for RTL

Thanks

• Can you send a source saying that it should not be changed in RTL, so we can study about it, please?

By this I meant some website saying about the RTL rules especially how countdowns should be displayed. Would you mind sharing something like that with us, please? 🙂

There is another thing , if you can add something that we able to chose how we would like to see our timer would be great , otherwise be my gust 😉and Macke it only for RTL

Please, share your idea with us on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks

• Can you send a source saying that it should not be changed in RTL, so we can study about it, please?

By this I meant some website saying about the RTL rules especially how countdowns should be displayed. Would you mind sharing something like that with us, please? 🙂

Yes , I will find useful information and will share with you

Now please cheek these images , the search page in RTL have some problem , in LTR is fine

Thanks

• Thanks. I have passed the info about the search result page to the dev team.

Best regards