Add Vimeo Domain Restriction Support

Is it possible to edit the way Vimeo videos are implemented in muffin options on each post? I am running into an issue where videos embedded by the theme don't play due to something with domain-level restrictions from vimeo.

From Vimeo:

"To clarify, we rely on the referrer header passed by the website to determine whether or not the embedded video can be viewed. If the referrer is incorrect, or if there is no referrer, the video will show the permission error you're seeing.

The iframe does not send a referrer header when on Safari using the lazy loading function, which is why your viewers are experiencing this issue when trying to view your video in Safari or on Apple devices in general. 

In order to resolve this, you can either change the data-src attribute to src, or remove the domain-level privacy on the video in its settings page."

I can't remove domain-level privacy due to other agreements, so the theme integration of Vimeo is really my only option.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks