Space between content and footer

Hey, I’m setting up my client’s website and I’m trying to remove a white space between the last row of the content and the beginning of the footer. Content and footer have a colored background, and I have a white space (of about 10px) between both. I'm using WP Bakery (Visual composer).

I attached a screen capture.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• Hi, thank you for your reply. I'm working online but the domain name is not directed yet so the link is the IP address and I would rather not publish it online. Is there any safer way to send it to you? Thank you.

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Thank you, I just did that!

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks