Replace my current theme

I purchased BeTheme to replace my current theme. I have a working eshop with a lot of products, SEO, configurations etc. I want to use a demo template from BeTheme and replace my current theme. What is the best way to replace it without loosing my content and SEO?

Comments

• Hello,

If you want to use one of our demos and do not want to lose your current content, please, skip the database reset in the importing process.

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/how-to-import-pre-built-websites/

However, you will have to manually delete things like pages, posts, products, etc., imported with that demo. Also, you will have to fix the menu display because there will be added menu items from the pre-built website.

Moreover, notice that if you used other builders than WPBakery, Gutenberg, or Elementor, then probably you will have to recreate your pages from scratch because we do not support other builders (except Muffin Builder, but if you used another theme before, you did not have access to it).

Thanks