Changing alignment on header

Hello, I'm using the shop header and I love it as it's the only theme to have the four icons in the perfect spot in top right. However, I do not like how the logo and text are not centered. I'd like to center both the menu and the logo. Is this possible to do in custom css as using the header builder creates problems with the searching as well as the icons and is too complicated to set-up when all I want is a small change?

Comments

• Hello,

I think the better option will be to use the Stack | Center header layout style and put the icons to the secondary menu.

However, if you still want to change it with the CSS, I will need a link to your website.

Thanks

• Hello, yeah if possible I'd like to keep the Shop layout as it's perfect with the location of the wishlist, search button, and my account button, the webstie url is https://1111crystals.co.uk/ and I'd like to center the main menu as well as the logo for both mobile, tablet and desktop. Thank you

• Please, put the following code in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

.header-shop #Top_bar .top_bar_row_second{
       margin-left: auto!important;
       margin-right: auto!important;
       width: 50%!important;
    }
    @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {
     #Top_bar .logo{
       margin-left: 43%!important;
     }
    }

Thanks