Theme updates fails

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• It is probably because the theme was installed on a temp url and now we have launched the site on the correct domainname.

How do I handle that?

The theme is only being used on one site

• Did you use our license key manager?

If not, please, check the link from the beginning of my previous message, and deregister the key from the temp domain.

If you see that the license key is used only on the main domain, follow the rest of my previous message.

Thanks