Change logo

How can I change the logo in the upper left part of the prebuilt web Travel?

Already tried with the betheme>theme option>logo

but it didn't worked :(

Any help?

have a nice day

Comments

• Hello,

Do you have any caching plugins enabled?

If yes, please, disable them, refresh your browser cache, and check if the problem persists.

Changing the logo in Theme options -> Global -> Logo should do the job.

Thanks

• Phil, I tried it. But it doesn't work.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you send are complete and correct.

Thanks

• This is a known problem, it gets hardcoded into the bebuilder.js file and doesn't update when you upload a new logo. This happens if you work on a site and move it to your local environment, the logo refers to the online version.

Can we please get a fix, seriously? and Honestly, come on. I'm about to hard code my logo in because BeTheme can't handle a logo update?

Also what's with the separate headers, the additional one for the shop? Not a good idea at all.

• Hi @michaelwatson91,

Sorry, but you are wrong. Firstly there is no bebuilder.js file in theme files, and secondly, the logo is not hardcoded. You can change the logo in theme options or the header template if you use Header Builder.

If the links are still pointing to the old domain after the transfer of your website, please use this plugin.

http://muffingroup.com/plugins/mfn-migrate-cb.zip

It will help you change all of the URLs in the BeBuilder and Theme Options at once without having to switch each one manually.

You can also use this tool when switching to SSL and using HTTPS.

Can you explain also what you mean by this?:

Also what's with the separate headers, the additional one for the shop? Not a good idea at all.

I do not understand what you are referring to.

Thanks

• Hi Phil

Please see my comment below.

The Logo change.

The photos beneath show how the logo on the front end (1st picture) is not displaying the logo that was added in the global settings (second picture) and the responsive tab (third image). The reason why the logo is missing on the front end, is because I deleted the bethemestore2.svg through the media dashboard. I've also run a clean install and added the enable media replace plugin to rather just swap out the bethemestore2.svg with my own image, it hasn't worked. Please, this is wasting my time. Provide a fix, I can send you my login details. I have spent 3+ hours fiddling with this issue and am very frustrated.

Note that this is the domain that I have registered with betheme, it is not the migration. I set this site up from scratch, ran the demo import, immediately swapped the logo, to no avail. I've attempted this install 3 times, once migrated and twice on the licensed domain that betheme is registered on.

The bebuilder.js file

Please see image beneath to show that the logo has been somewhat hardcoded into the parent theme. After I updated the logo and made sure that no caching was taking place, I downloaded this site, then searched for the culprit image (bethemestore2.svg) and found it was infact still in the code, even after I had updated it.

"Sorry, but you are wrong. Firstly there is no bebuilder.js file in theme files, and secondly, the logo is not hardcoded. "

For someone who works with betheme support, you don't seem very well acquainted with the theme?

I guess I could do a search and replace here, but that is not a suitable fix, and not friendly for other users.

Can you provide me with an explanation for what has gone wrong with my install and why I am not able to change the logo? I am a developer with 10 years of experience, and this is not a mistake on my part.

The multiple headers

header.php & header-shop.php

Is header information supposed to be handled via the CMS?

Phil, please let me know asap as I am just trying to change the logo FCS.

I can provide logins if you should want to investigate.

• 1) From the part on the screenshot you attached, I can see that you imported a demo that uses the Header Builder. As I mentioned in my previous message, the logo can be changed either in Theme options or in the header template, and it depends on what header you use on your website.

Please see the following video tutorial about the Header Builder:

https://support.muffingroup.com/video-tutorials/header-builder-2-0/

2) This file is an automatically generated builder work file with an array of example fields to fulfill, so it is not included in theme files. What you see there is a logo file (which you deleted) assigned to the logo element in the Header Builder. You did not update the logo element there, so it stayed with the previous value. Sorry if I was unclear in my previous message, and I am sorry that you assumed I am not acquainted with the theme.

3) The header-shop.php file is required for shop pages to display all required data. It might be removed in the future, but for now, it has to stay for compatibility.

Best regards

• Thanks yes I figured it out, although I found that there are 9 places (Desktop, Desktop retina, Desktop sticky, Desktop sticky retina, Mobile, Mobile retina, Mobile sticky, Mobile sticky retina, header builder) to upload your logo, and counting.

The header builder logo should automatically pull the logo from the BeTheme options, or vice versa, with minimal variations; hence my confusion.

Now that I am more familiar with the theme, I am able to navigate it a bit better.

I've been using BeTheme since 2017 and have seen it change quite a lot.

Thanks for your response Phil.

• Glad I could help.

We will take your suggestion into account.

Best regards

• I have the same problem.

Changed everything for the logos at theme options.

It works for mobile, not for desktop.

• Hi @Bardt13

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks