Considering buying theme for second website but have questions

Dear BeTheme,

I am currently considering buying BeTheme for a second website I want to set up this month. However, I have a few questions that I was wondering if you could answer them. Before I buy the theme again, I want to make sure it's capable of what I want (I cannot test these things on the current BeTheme website I have since it does not use WooCommerce).

1. I plan on using WooCommerce. I know you can remove the Add to Cart buttons, however I wanted to make sure you can add a custom button in its place on product pages (since I want to create an affiliate website). Is it possible to put a custom button on the place where the Add to Cart would normally be?
  2. If you create a product category page, can you add text to that page for SEO? If so, is it also possible to put this underneath the products?
  3. If text can be added, will that same text be added to all the pagination? Or is it possible to turn this off/put no text on the product category paginations with pagination?

I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Hello,

1) When you create a product, you can change it to an External/Affiliate product, which allows you to add an external URL product and change the button text.

2) Yes, it is possible. However, you need to fulfill the Bottom Content field when editing the category.

3) Yes, the same text will be added for all paginations. However, it can be hidden by writing a custom CSS code, and placing it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

You can test all these things with your current license by creating a subdomain.

You cannot use one license on two domains, but you can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Thanks

• Thanks a lot for the information. Just one follow up question: is it still possible to use the Affiliate/External product option as shown above while also removing the entire cart functionality? So using it while there is also no cart available in the header etc?

Thanks.

• If you do not assign the cart page in the WooCommerce settings, and in the Theme options you hide the Top Bar Right in Header &Subheader -> Extras, then the cart functionality should be not available.

In some header styles hiding Top Bar Right will not be enough, and you would have to hide the cart icon with a custom CSS code.

Best regards