Page Format has changed after Betheme Update

2»

Comments

• Can you send me login credentials to your page, please?

If you do not want to send it on the forum, please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Have you received our message? I've sent it to you.

• The price from the second link is hidden with custom CSS.

If you want to hide it only from that particular page, please, use the following CSS:

.single-product.postid-827 .price{
       display: none;
    }

If you want to hide it from all product pages, use this instead:

.single-product .price{
    }

Put it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Thanks

• Thanks a lot. It worked.

• Hi Phil,

we have another question. In the following you can see the starting page of our website. On the top there is a dark frame (with the Instagram logo on the right side):

We would like to add text to this frame, like an welcome coupon code and a WhatsApp Mobile phone number. In the preferences we couldn't find anything. Is this something you can help us with or which we can add via CSS (when you send us a code).

Thanks a lot in advance for your highly appreciated help.

Regards

Roman

• Furthermore I tested a function on the product page and saw that also the costs below are hiding after I had insert the CSS Code above:

After deleting the code we can see the costs:

Could you maybe provide with a code which only hide the "100 € Unit Price" on the top?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Roman

• 1) The dark frame is an Action Bar. You can modify it, and add new information to it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Menu & Action Bar -> Action Bar.

2) Please, use this one instead:

.single-product .product_title ~ .price{
       }

Thanks

• Thanks a lot again. It worked. :)