Revolution Slider will not update

Revolution Slider will not update, has disabled itself, and the hero image I created with the plugin no longer displays.

6.3.6 Installed But Not Activated, Requires Update

When I try up update, I get:

The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Plugin update failed.

WPBakery Page Builder is doing the same thing, but Revolution Slider is my main concern at the moment.

Comments

• I have already deleted all unnecessary plugins, deactivated the one I still need, flushed the cache and tried to update. Same result.

I have created a login for you.

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks