My site has just gone live today but all my changes to the site is not shown on live site.

I tried clearing the browser's cache and using incognito modes AND checked on other PCs and mobiles. The changes are only shown on the same browser (chrome) which I used to enter the Wordpress backoffice.

What is happening and how to resolve it?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Moreover, did you use any plugins to push your website live? If yes, please, tell me the name of this plugin.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply. The site is https://progredi.it/ and it is online.

We used Maintenance plugin by WebFactory Ltd. Now it seems to be working after we have flushed the cache from the server side. Is there a cache issue with the theme? Thanks in advance.

• If you flushed the cache from the server, it means that the server was holding it.

Remember that the cache plugins and tools you have on the server might sometimes cause such issues.

Thanks