Unable to download page preset designs from preview

edited January 2022 in WooCommerce

Hi,

Also I have tried to import the single page design from betheme preview page, but its showing error like this "The package could not be downloaded. Please make sure your theme is registered for this domain."

Request the support help.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hey Betheme Team,

No response till now.... 😥

• Hi,

Sorry, but you wrote beyond my working time, and I was not able to answer you. However, please, do not create duplicate discussions.

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to use single page import then - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thank you its working now after deregistering and again registering.