Here the problem https://watch.screencastify.com/v/ItLeufrDzf7P2FzPt1Vl
How we can fix?
1) The Elementor is not our product, and the custom Header and Footer feature are their own, and we do not have access to it.
In that case, you should contact Elementor support instead.
2) The warning you show in the video seems to be caused by one of your plugins. Please, disable them one by one, and check which one causes it.
ok, for the 1 problem is that this method works on other sites with other themes, i don't understand why do now work with your theme, 2 questions
1) how can I send to u credentials? Because this is a live discussion
2) how we can use elementor pro header and footer feature with your theme?
1) You can send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.
Please attach a link to this forum discussion.
2) When you create a custom Header and Footer, it should automatically replace the ones from the theme.
Your message has been sent.
i think that we have fixed it, is seems was a problem about display conditions setting on ita and eng, thanks
So, everything is fine now?
Is there anything else I can help you with?