Fatal error with composite products or product bundles

Dear Muffin group,

I have an issue on a site I'm developing. I have to create a bundled product od composite product and I'm using the original woocommerce extensions to do that.

Unfortunately both give me the same fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woocommerce_bundle_add_to_cart() in /home/customer/www/t-sane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php:361 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/t-sane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-items.php(79): sc_product_cart_button(Array, Object(WC_Product_Bundle)) #1 /home/customer/www/t-sane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php(679): Mfn_Builder_Items::item_product_cart_button(Array) #2 /home/customer/www/t-sane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php(608): Mfn_Builder_Front->show_items(Array, 5, false) #3 /home/customer/www/t-sane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-front.php(405): Mfn_Builder_Front->show_wraps(Array, 2, false) #4 /home/customer/www/t-sane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/template-single-product.php(20): Mfn_Builder_Front->show() #5 /ho in /home/customer/www/t-sane.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/theme-shortcodes.php on line 361

It does this with these plugins:

It works fine with single products or variable products.

Could you please help me solve the matter?

thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Do you have the newest version of Betheme, WP, and WooCommerce?

What PHP version are you using?

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

thank you for your quick response.

The website link is: t-sane.com

I've created a test product to show you the error. I had to hide it from the loop so customers would't see it.

You can see it here: https://t-sane.com/prodotto/test-gruppo/

You will see a page that looks quite empty, but the error message is in white over white background.

As for the versions, here's what I have:

Betheme: 25.1.9.1

Woocommerce: 6.2.0

PHP: 7.4.27

Thanks

• It seems that these plugins interfere with our Add to Cart buttons.

Sorry, but we did not test these plugins with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

and here:

https://muffingroup.com/betheme/#plugins

In that case, I can only suggest contacting these plugins authors.

Thanks

• Dear Phil,

thank you for your reply.

The plugins I used (the first two that I linked in my first message) are original woocommerce extensions.

You claim to have a full compatibility with woocommerce and that would include its original extensions which are widely used.

Hope you can fix this bug from your side since right now it’s crippling your theme.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Best

• Please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• We have fixed this error on your website.

However, these plugins are not compatible with the custom templates, and you should switch the single product layout to the default one.

Thanks