No Header and Sliders after Update from 12.4 with empty child theme

Hi,

the code is visible in the source code but the Header is set to invisible and the sliders are not showing.

Thanks

Patrick

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

how can i send a secret information?

Thanks

Patrick

• Please send this information privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Done.

Thanks

Patrick

• The slider shows correctly for me (tested with Firefox and Chrome), but the menu is hidden.

I have checked the website source, and there is a class that does not come from our theme, and after removing it, the menu appears.

Most probably this class is added by one of your plugins. Please, disable them one by one and check when your menu appears.

Thanks

• edited February 2022

When i switch to the main theme it works - could there be a corrupted child theme? It contains only the basic functions.php and css.

Plugins deactived but no difference.

Thanks

Patrick

• Then the root cause lies in your child theme indeed.

We do not help with the file customization and hence with child themes.

In that case, you would have to contact your web developer.

Best regards