Problem with menu anchor links

I have a site at flat02.pmconsulting.biz.  I'm trying to set several menu items as page anchors.  For example, the menu item "About Us" should link to the first section below the slideshow.  "Contact Us, and "Join Us" should also link to their own sections further down the page.

I have a problem:  If I just use /#join-us as an anchor in the menu, the menu item only works when the visitor is on the home page.  So, I added full URLs, with the anchor, so that anchor menu items take visitors back to the home page and then to the appropriate section when clicked.

Your theme is adding the classes "current-menu-item" and "current_page_item menu-item-home" to any menu items that have the home page URL and it does not check to see if the URL is the currently selected page anchor.  Is there a fix for this?

Comments

• Hey,

the url you sent above does not work unfortunately. However one page menu works properly only if it's one page. We did not tested it with full links to sections so we are not sure if this works or is it possible. If you will send us proper link, we can have a look on it and see if this can be done while future updates.
  • I understand.  I found the "one page" setting in Muffin Options & turned it on & not there's some extra Javascript that cleans up the menus.  Thanks!