Background Image on website suddenly does not show up..Cannot figure out what is wrong

edited February 2022 in Files & images

The main image on our website all of a sudden disappeared and I cannot figure out how to get it back. Suggestions??

Also changes in muffingroup options do not save. I have just made the adjustments to the execution time and vars php and will see if this helps.

I am new to Betheme but see that the theme is very problematic.

Your quick response is much appreciated.

Comments

• Hi,

Please, update your theme, and all plugins to the newest version, and check if the problem persists.

Please head to the link we provided below, where you will find all of the information on how you can update the theme successfully.

https://support.muffingroup.com/faq/how-to-update-betheme/

Thanks

• I have updated the theme and all plugins and the problem persists. It is even worse not because muffin group options have disappeared.

We are running Version 7.5 php. Do we need to upgrade to 8.1?

I also noticed that support suggests Max Input Vars of 5000-10,000 because muffin group edits could not be saved. Our host, Godaddy, says that is impossible. They said even if we go to a dedicated server or VPN that the most we could increase to is 3000. This makes it impossible to use BeTheme.

• I have checked your website, and the image is visible.

Did you handle it?

If you do not see it, please, clear your browser cache, and see it appears then. Moreover, you can check it on another browser.

The problems with max input vars can appear when you have a big amount of content on your website. When this value is low, at some point you will not be able to add any new content at the bottom of the page.

However, if you do not notice such an issue in your environment, you do not have to worry about it, but if you ever notice it, I suggest changing the hosting provider where this value can be set to at least 5000.

Best regards