Slider is broken in the back end

Image attached of how it looks.

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

If this will not help, please, reinstall the Slider Revolution.

Thanks

• That did not work for us. Anything else we can do?

• Please, switch to some free theme like Twenty Twenty and see if the same thing happens.

If the issue will persist, this means that the root cause is not in the Betheme, and there might be something wrong with your WP installation. In that case, I suggest reinstalling the WP for your website.

It will not destroy/corrupt your website because all information is stored in the database, however, I always suggest doing safety backups with the Duplicator plugin.

If on another theme this issue will not appear, please, let me know, and I will tell you what to do next.

Thanks

• We did all of this, and re-uploaded the installation and it is still not working.

• The slider was working all of last year so not sure why it just started breaking.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• There is something wrong with the Root Relative URLs plugin.

I tried to deactivate all unsupported plugins, and this one messed up the whole WP panel after deactivation.

Did you deactivate this plugin as well when I asked for that? Was everything all right then?

If the issue persists with the Twenty Twenty theme (or any other), it means that it is not Betheme related issue.

The only thing I can suggest is completely reinstalling your WordPress without all these plugins and start installing from the supported ones.

Best regards