BeTheme is completly broken...

For the last 3 or 4 versions and currently on 26.1 things have started to be broken.

Options are being deprecated and removed and simple things like padding via the new options simply do not work!

It's becoming a right mess.

At the moment we have sites where the Parallax does not correctly work, as you scroll up at some point the image disappears and you see a black bar. All this was perfect a number of versions back.

Also, if you create a new Wrap and set the padding via the new advanced section it seems to take effect within the beBuilder and saves but when it's shown normally no padding is applied!

At the moment, the only way forward is to copy the Wraps from others where its still using the deprecated padding which works.

Also simple things like Text-Align also have stopped working if I create a new Wrap.

The whole BeTheme is a complete mess.

When are you going to fix all these issues?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• edited March 2022

I am experiencing the same thing. I cannot change background color, text color or any other style element in any be theme object (columns, fancy title, sections ecc). Please fix you theme!

I had to undo the update in order to work on the website https://www.condimentifestival.it/

• I can assure you that it is not a theme issue, but in most cases, it is a problem with SSL set in the WP incorrectly on the website, and it is easy to fix.

Look at the example from your website:

Please, go to Settings -> General, and ensure that your WP Address and Site Address is set to HTTPS.

If it has HTTP, add an "s", save changes, and see if the problem persists.

If this will not help, please, let me know.

Thanks