Page Templates

Hello,

I'm looking for the page templates outlined in the documentation 4.3.  When I choose templates on the menu bar none appear in the new window.  I did try to "add new" template and selected muffin templates but the menu button only shows the option "--select--".

I also check the betheme.zip package and see template-archive.php, template-blank.php, etc, inside the package.  I reinstalled the theme and no templates appeared.  I'm running betheme 8.2.1.  Perhaps I'm going about this incorrectly?

Thanks for your help

4.3 Page Templates

Template has several specially designed Page Templates, which can be used on Pages, adding them special features.

• Default Template - default look where you header and footer sections are included by default.
  • Archives - this template can automatically create list, that contain Available Pages, Latest Posts, Archives by Subjects and Archives by Months.
  • Blank Page - this template create blank page. Basically on this page you can create anything you want from scratches.
  • Portfolio - this template let you to add Portfolio for website. You can see these entries in section Portfolio > Portfolio.
  • Sitemap - this template let you to create simple sitemap.
  • Under Construction - this template let you to create under construction page.

Comments