Existing Woocommerce info disappeared

I recently updated the site theme to betheme and all the current woocommerce data disappeared. Is there a way to recover or move the old woocommerce data to the new betheme setup?

I'm hoping we can recover order/customer history at least.

We also lost all media files on the wordpress side- I was able to find them in the file manager on cpanel and manually upload them to wordpress, but it was a weird reaction I've never seen betheme do before.

Thanks for the help & suggestions!

Comments

• Hi,

I do not want to misunderstand you.

So you were using another theme, and when you installed and activate Betheme, all changes disappeared?

Or you were using Betheme, and wanted to change the pre-built website?

Can you describe the steps you did, please?

Thanks

• So there was another theme, a VERY old one.

I installed betheme and all the media as well as the products and everything in woocommerce (that was already installed with the old theme) disappeared.

I was able to find the media pictures on the host files in cpanel and manually upload them into wordpress again, but I'm wondering if there's a way to do the same with the woocommerce data.

Because the site was old, it had a lot of products and sales/customer information in woocommerce before I uploaded the betheme and they disappeared. Is there a way to recover anything from the original woocommerce so I don't loose all the past orders & customer information and don't have to set up all the products again?

Does that make sense?

• Betheme does not delete anything by itself, so it is very strange behavior.

Did you install one of our demos?

The only option to get back the products is to restore your website with backup.

If you did not make any safety backup, you should contact your hosting provider because hosting usually keeps some backups.

Best regards