Problems with Main Menu after update

Hi, Betheme support,

I have a live website that is working fine with Wordpress 5.9.2 and BeTheme 26.0.1.

The URL is https://www.damira.es/ and you can see that different items of the Main Menu have a submenu items and another ones have also 3rd level items. All is displayed properly.

I have a development server where I make the updates before moving to production and after update Betheme to the last version (26.2.1), I have the following problems with the Main Menu:

• Navigation arrows on items with submenus are lost. I need to add the following css class to display them again: #Top_bar .menu > li.submenu > a > span:not(.description)::after { content: "" !important; }
  • Menu items with submenu options are being displayed properly but, menu items with submenu and 3rd level items, are displaying a double line (see example attached).

Could you please help me to fix these problems?

Thanks in advance for your help and support,

Comments

• Hi,

I have passed this information to the dev team.

It should be resolved until the next update.

As a temporary fix, you can use the CSS code you already wrote, and add the following one to hide the space for 3rd level menu items.

#Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle {
      display: none;
    }

Thanks

• Hi Phil,

Thank you very much for the temporary fix, it works.

I will check if the next update resolves these menu issues.

Thanks and best regards,

• You are welcome.

If you notice any other issues or have problems with your website, please, let me know.

Thanks