Can't update rev slider and other betheme plugins

Hi there,

I have to update revslider to keep using it on my website. But in order to do that, apprently i have to install some other theme plugins, as you can see on the screenshot below

But every time i try to install any of these plugins, i keep having the same fail message. What should I do to solve this problem?

Comments

• Hey,

This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest.

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard).

After that, get into the license manager once more. If the license key is still claimed - deregister it. If it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme -> Dashboard) and try to update your plugins a couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

Thanks

• I'm trying to validate my license but i get this message.

I just validated the username and the license code on my envato market account, and they're correct.. i don't know why they don't match

On the dashboard, the theme is shown as registered

• In the Betheme -> Dashboard deregister your theme, and register it again.

After that, try to update your plugins then.

If after this, you will not be able to achieve that, do the steps from my previous message.

Thanks