Pages display all left

Hi

I have set up a website to be in block mode, not full screen and sometimes it works, sometimes it throws all the information to the left hand side and under each other. I don't know how to stop it doing that.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• The website is mainlinemufon2.com, as you can see by the attached it can go from normal to all on the left of the page, this is a clients site and it needs to be working properly, it if it is a localhost problem, could you please let me know and how to explain it to GoDaddy our hosting supplier.

Thanks

Sharon

• I have checked your pages, and everything looks fine.

Are there any steps to reproduce this issue?

Can you check if the same thing happens on other browsers, please?

Thanks

• I went into Edge and Chrome and they both did it, try different pages then use the menu to go back to some original page you were looking at.

• I checked with both Chrome and Edge, switched through pages for a while, but without success.

Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks