Problem with accordions

Hello,

I have a problem with the accordions, when I click on a question to see the answer, it goes well but it goes back to the top of the page..

Have you encountered this problem before?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cordially,

Martin ZHA

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• Ok here is the link :

The accordions are at the very bottom of the site

Thanks

• Please, turn off all of the plugins, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, if you use a child theme, switch to parent, and recheck it.

Thanks

• Hello,

so I disabled all the modules, emptied the cache but that didn't change anything.. moreover I don't use a child theme.

Thank you in advance for your prompt help, as the client is waiting for the upload.

Cordially.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• ok I just sent you this via the contact form..

I have two more questions/comments:

Is it possible that the slider blog scrolls by itself?

Moreover for this area I would like to be able to remove the link to the articles, can you tell me if it is feasible, or which file I have to modify to do it if possible?

Thanks for your help.

Cordially.

• I do not quite understand what you mean by "slider blog scrolls by itself".

Also, if you would like to remove links, you would have to edit the theme files or use some JS tweak, which sadly, we do not support at the customer forum.

thanks

• ok, in fact I would like the articles to scroll automatically, without having to click on the arrows.. I don't know if it's possible?

• 1) The problem with scrolling with Accordion, behave like that because of the two sections above them, remove them and test, that it does not scroll anymore.

Can you remove and recreate these sections to check, if this will happen again? I think it's some problem with saving them.

2) If you are using the "Blog Slider" item, then you can set the auto slide time in the Theme Options -> Global -> Sliders, see the screenshot:

thanks

• So thank you for the blog slider it works, it's perfect..

For the concern of the accordion I saw that by deactivating the 2 sections above it works.

I tried to recreate a new section instead and it does the same thing again.. I can't understand where it can come from.

Look you will see that the two sections are well hidden, and there is a new one above which reproduces the same bug.

Thanks for your help.

Cordially.

• This bug is related to the accordion and blog slider, due to trigger resize, to recalculate sidebar size.

It will be fixed in the next theme update, so you have to wait a moment, sorry about that, there is no easy fix right now.

Thanks