Sidebar cart not showing products on reload due to cache

When using the sidebar cart, I do not see products that have been added after I refresh the page. I assume this is due to the cart not querying the server for products after loading the page (unlike the cart icon) so the sidebar cart shows empty. If I add a product, it will add the product. If I bypass the cache (by adding ?alsdf to the url), it will show the cart correctly.

Is there a setting to have it populate the cart with the data via ajax request?

Comments

• Hi,

Are you using some external plugins for WooCommerce to extend the products options?

Some plugins require a page reload to load all information and work correctly, and in that case, you should disable the AJAX option in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products.

Thanks

• That button only affects if you add a product, if you reload the page after you add a product to the cart, the cart starts at zero then updates to the current cart value (via ajax), but the sidecart does not update.

• Please attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing what you refer to.

Thanks