An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 209 of the file

Hi,

I'm a newbie and after installing betheme i can access the website but not the dashboard and i received the following error:

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:

WordPress version 5.9.3

Current theme: Betheme (version 26.3)

Current plugin: (version )

PHP version 7.4.14

Error Details

=============

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 209 of the file /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php:209

Stack trace:

#0 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(190): Mfn_Dashboard->remote_get_promo_version()

#1 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(176): Mfn_Dashboard->refresh_promo_version()

#2 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(29): Mfn_Dashboard->get_promo_version()

#3 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions.php(154): Mfn_Dashboard->__construct()

#4 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-settings.php(555): include('/home6/voxsghnf...')

#5 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-config.php(96): require_once('/home6/voxsghnf...')

#6 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home6/voxsghnf...')

#7 /home6/voxsghnf/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('

Any help is highly appreciated.

Comments