Installation Error

Hello friend, how are you? After several attempts I come to you to help me! I tried several times to install the theme, but I was not successful :( Can you help me? I'll paste the error below for you to understand better. Thank you!

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme_/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php:209 Stack trace: #0 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme_/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(190): Mfn_Dashboard->remote_get_promo_version() #1 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme_/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(176): Mfn_Dashboard->refresh_promo_version() #2 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme_/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php(29): Mfn_Dashboard->get_promo_version() #3 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme_/functions.php(154): Mfn_Dashboard->__construct() #4 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-settings.php(555): include('/home/storage/7...') #5 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-config.php(96): require_once('/home/storage/7...') #6 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/storage/7...') #7 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/storage/7...') #8 /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once('/home/storage/7...') #9 {main} thrown in /home/storage/7/19/ce/wearevince1/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme_/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php on line 209

Há um erro crítico no seu site. Verifique seu e-mail para instruções.

Saiba mais sobre a como resolver problemas do WordPress.

Comments