BeBuilder has become irresponsive & is not updating the changes!

Hey there,

I am trying to make changes to my website using BeBuilder but it just won't work. I tried using Visual Composer but even that won't work! This is such a pain like not only in this scenario, but many times upon clicking update button, it just shows page updated successfully, but when you actually check the page you'll find that no changes have been made!!!? Any why on earth WP Bakery Visual Composer not working. Please provide a fix fast, I have deadlines to meet! Also check the screenshots attached below where you'll find one such scenario out of many where I make changes but they just don't happen... & the worst part is it won't even show any error!! It shows page updated!! It's a good thing that I re-check every change that I make else if I would've relied on the updated message of the broken theme I could've been fired by now. Please help & fast I am already much behind the launch date due to these errors they are also occurring on other elements on homepage as well.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Moreover, please share with us your PHPINFO file. It's really necessary right now.

If you do not know how to do it, please check this topic:

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-create-phpinfo-php-page/

Thanks