Does Betheme have a quickview tray for products/portfolio items?

Is there a way to create a tray similar to 'Woocommerce QuickTray' within the portfolio feature that is a part of betheme? Its basically a way to show details of the product/portfolio item in a tray on the shop/portfolio page instead of clicking through to a single product/portfolio page.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Comments

• Hello,

There is no option to achieve that for the Portfolio pages.

At the moment it works only for the products.

If you would like to see this feature in the future updates, please, let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks

• Hello Phil. That’s perfectly ok. Could you please tell me how I would achieve that effect for products using betheme?

thanks so much

• edited April 2022

Hey Phil? Could you please explain to me how I achieve the tray effect underneath products using betheme features?

or even a similar tray effect that I can create somehow? Maybe a dynamic section under a hover image?

I guess what I am asking is, is there any way to achieve the desired effect on any kind of element or post using betheme?

Thanks so much!!!

• Please, go to Betheme -> Theme options -> Shop -> Product list, and enable the Quick view option.

Notice that you need to have an Image Frame style that has icons, so it will be any other than Zoom and Disabled.

Thanks

• Hi Phil. Thanks so much. Is there any way to make the sliding tray full width of the browser?

• Unfortunately, there is no setting to make it full width.

Best regards

• Could I perhaps use CSS? Sorry for all the questions.

• No problem, I am here to help you. 😉

If you attach a link to your website, I will look to see if there is something I can do with custom CSS.

Best regards

• edited April 2022

Hey know problem. Thanks for all your help so far Phil.

I just implemented the steps you mention above but I just get a pop up. As opposed to an on-page tray effect under the product row. You can see my shop page here.

Products Archive ⋆ St Edmunds (stedmundsadvertising.com)

Also I've noticed this method only works on the actual shop page and does not work for the shop muffin builder widget that I have on the homepage, is there any way to make it work?

• That is how our Quick view for products works.

To enlarge the popup, you can use the following CSS code:

@media only screen and (min-width:767px){
    .mfn-popup-quickview .mfn-popup-content,
    .mfn-popup-quickview .mfn-popup-content .mfn-popup-content-wrapper{
       width: 100%!important;
       height: 100%!important;
    }
    .mfn-popup-quickview .mfn-popup-content .mfn-popup-content-wrapper .mfn-popup-content-text{
       height: 100%!important;
    }
    }

Thanks

• Thanks Phil you have been an absolute star. My last question is can I disable the link so the product doesn't go through to the product page and simply displays the pop up?

• Please, try this CSS code:

.woocommerce .products .image_links .link{
       display: none!important;
    }

Thanks

• lastly, is there any way to change the link and quickview icons to icons of my choice?

• This would require theme file modification, but we do not provide help with such customization.

In that case, you should contact your web developer instead.

Thank

• edited May 2022

No that's fine, this is almost perfect. The only thing I need is to have the product gallery images below the product image in the pop up is this possible?

Also the code you gave me above worked to hide the single product page link in the product overlay but when you click on the image the link still is active. Can the link of the image be removed using CSS?

• The images in the QuickView show only as Slider, and there is no option to place a gallery below the main image.

Best regards

• Thank you so much Phil, how about the other querstion? Is there any way to disable the link to single product page using CSS so all I have is the quick view?

• Sorry, I opened your message before you edited it, and I did not notice the second part.

To remove everything but the quick view button, please, use this code:

.woocommerce .products .image_links a:not(.mfn-quick-view){
     display: none!important;
    }

Thanks

• It's no problem Phil. You have been very very helpful. I did use code earlier in the day similar to this but the issue I had was that even with the button gone. The overlay behind it, or the product image itself, was still linked and clickable to the single product page. So people could still get to the single product page that way

• Such change would also require the theme file modification, so, unfortunately, I cannot help with that.

Best regards