Possible css or plugin conflict

Hi

We have used Betheme now for about 3 projects and it works great! I am working on behalf of my client and we are using the masterstudy LMS plugin with Betheme. We are running the latest version of Betheme. There seems to be either a javascript or CSS error between the 2.

To diagnose this I have switched to the twenty twenty theme(as well as other free themes). I have attached screenshots which shows the slide out panel on the course pages appearing up in the wrong place when Betheme is activated rather than sliding out as in the twenty twenty theme.

We are using the latest version of Betheme and Wordpress. I also have deactivated all other plugins to see if this would help the issue. We have not added any custom css and have tested this in Chrome and Firefox.

Could you please assist.

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third-party plugins or custom code, so, unfortunately, we cannot help you.

Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

In that case, you should contact the plugin author or your web developer instead to resolve that.

Thanks

• Firstly, Thank you very much for your response

Secondly as the plugin seems to work perfectly with multiple themes tested except Betheme it cannot be an issue with the plugin and therefore the plugin authors would not assist. I am the web developer on the project and as mentioned before have used betheme on about 3 other projects and found it to be a great product.

However I am disappointed with the lack of support on this issue as I would now have to completely redevelop the site using another theme.

This makes it very difficult to use betheme going forward or to recommend the theme to my clients.

• Sorry, but it is hard or even impossible to support all available plugins.

Our theme is really huge and sometimes some functions or features from plugins get in conflict with ours.

If you want us to test that plugin so we will support it, please, let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Best regards