¿Cómo cambiar la etiqueta h5 de los autores de Testimonials por una etiqueta p?

Buenas Tardes. Me gustaría que me ayudaran a encontrar el lugar donde poder cambiar la etiqueta h5 con la que nombra automáticamente a los autores de Testimonials por una etiqueta p. Creo que se podría cambiar desde filezilla, entrando en el archivo que contenga este apartado. Pero no sé cual puede ser este archivo, por lo que si me pueden ayudar se lo agradecería mucho. Un saludo.

Comments

• Hello,

Sorry, but we provide this forum in English only.

Can you rewrite your question in English, please?

Thanks

• Hello. I'd like some help finding a place where I can change the h5 tag that automatically names Testimonials authors to a p tag. I think it could be changed from filezilla, entering the file that contains this section. But I don't know what this file could be, so if you can help me I would really appreciate it. All the best.

• Hi,

What you ask for requires file customization which in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer.

I can only tell you that the file responsible for that is theme-shortcodes.php placed in the functions folder.

Thanks