Coding is showing up on site

I installed wordpress and BeTheme today, everything is working fine, however any code I add is showing up on the site as code instead of what it should be.

Example: the contact form code from the contact 7 plugin, google map embedding code, and another embeded code from a site.

All are doing the same thing and just showing the code, not loading properly.

I haven't installed extra plugins outside of what the theme needed. Nothing needs to be updated. It's just BeTheme and Wordpress (both most recent versions)

Suggestions?

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot showing your issue.

Thanks

• I'm having the same issue. Specifically with embedded code- It's showing up on the website as code instead of the mailchimp form it's supposed to be.

• Sorry, but you still did not attach a link to your website and screenshots showing your issue.

However, notice that the Code element is only for displaying the code on the website, not parsing it.

Instead, you should use the Column Text element.

Thanks