Useless Admin Bar

Hello there!

Appreciate all the work you've done to make this so accessible for non-techy people. I saw a youtube video the other day and the guy had what I discovered is an admin toolbar with all sorts of useful things so you can add & edit pages, posts, etc without going to the dashboard every single time. I've searched through endless forums to try to get this toolbar to show up.

On my user settings, there's no option that says to display the toolbar when logged in. Through some strange click I can't figure out, I activated a partial toolbar but it only has the option to Read (other sites) on the left or "Write" on the far right.

I've tried a couple of plugins to be able to change them (Branda & WP Custom Admin Interface) but neither have worked. I've also deactivated all my plug-ins to try to get these to work -- separate attempts -- and nothing happened so I reactivated my plugins again.

A bunch of sites recommend using some code / php / snippets, things that make me very apprehensive so I don't want to try messing around with any of those things just yet.

Do you know how I could make this work? I do remember having this toolbar option a long time ago but I don't know how to get it again.

Here's my site: https://reimagineanurbanparadise.com/

Thanks for your help!!!

Comments