page import issue

Dear Phil,

when i import a complete pre built website , everything is ok and import completely done. but when i want to import a single page, then the media (photos and videos)can not be imported. i have checked the PHP values and they are ok and actually as a whole complete pre built website import without a problem, i think there is a bug inside theme.

please advise

Comments

• Hi,

Do you refer to the Single page import?

This feature imports only the content of the page, but it does not import the images.

Best regards

• dear phil.

yes i use this part... so if i want to import complete single page, where should i go ???

• The only option is to import the complete pages with whole content like Sliders, sidebars, images, etc. is to import the whole pre-built website.

Best regards

• i believe this is an issue brother. cause sometimes i do not need the whole pre build website and also i need images on that specific page. also pre built websites clean the database ..... i do not want it ....

so as like other themes like AVADA & Flatsome , please solve this problem.

thx in advance

• The pre-built website import erase the database only when you choose to do that.

You can test it by installing Betheme on a subdomain. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.

This also applies to subfolders on localhost installations.

Moreover, if you tell me from which demo you need images, please, let me know, and I can send you links to them.

Also, the single page import works as we intended, and if you have suggestions on how to change/improve it, please, let us know on the following topic:

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks