Fatal Error Muffin Builder

Hi,

I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Mfn_Builder_Fields

And I cannot use any of the editors.

What would you suggest for fixing this?

Best,

Comments

• And I've updated everything. I even tested if there was a plugin conflict, but I don't think it's the case.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi,

Can you describe your issue in more detail, please?

When and where does this error appear?

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Hi, this is the full error I'm receiving:

Content

Some HTML tags allowed.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Mfn_Builder_Fields::get_inline_shortcode() in /home/customer/www/chillinericeira.pt/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/fields/textarea/field_textarea.php:17 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/chillinericeira.pt/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(1042): MFN_Options_textarea->__construct(Array, '') #1 /home/customer/www/chillinericeira.pt/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(467): MfnVisualBuilder->mfn_JsformElement(Array, 'blockquote', 'fields') #2 /home/customer/www/chillinericeira.pt/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(348): MfnVisualBuilder->getItemsForm() #3 /home/customer/www/chillinericeira.pt/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/visual-builder/classes/visual-builder-class.php(153): MfnVisualBuilder->fieldsToJS() #4 /home/customer/www/chillinericeira.pt/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307 in /home/customer/www/chillinericeira.pt/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/fields/textarea/field_textarea.php on line 17

ALSO, when I try to go to Edit page on any page, it goes all white.

I'm working on a website on a localhost. So If you try to access the current website you'll see a version which is not the one presenting the error, therefore, you'll see the non-updated version.

• Can you reinstall the BeTheme completely? Just download the theme package from themeforest, remove the betheme from themes directory and insert the one from themeforest.

It looks like the theme files you have on your wordpress are issued.

Thanks