bedava hesaplar nulled scripts mod apk indir youtube mp3 dönüştürücü

posts ordered

Good evening,

I would like to sort the blog articles pointing to this page (https://tistyle.linkovda.it/ti-style-it-la-press/) by most recent articles, but despite the settings tried I can't do it?

Can you please be of help to me?

Thank you very much,

Giuliano

Comments

• Hello Giuliano,

Do you use the "Blog" item using BeBuilder or you set the main blog page in the Settings -> Reading?

Thanks

• Ciao Pablo,

ho settato il blog attraverso le impostazioni del tema, senza richiamarlo dal builder.

Grazie mille,

Giuliano

• Sorry ;)

Hi Pablo,

I set the blog through the theme settings, without calling it from the builder.

Thank you very much,

Giuliano

• Did you try to change the settings of the blog order in Theme Options -> Blog & Portfolio -> Blog ?

If it does not work for you, pleaase disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and resave the theme options, then check if something happened.

thanks

• Great Pablo, it's working now! Thank you very much!!!

I have another question.

The date of the article (see attached) is built according to the logic MONTH DAY YEAR, while I would like to have it according to the Italian reading logic, so DAY MONTH YEAR.

Is there a possibility to change this parameter?

Thank you again,

Giuliano

• Scusami, ho pensato di verificare le impostazioni di Wordpress e fortunatamente ho risolto.

Grazie ancora!

• It's a basic wordpress option, please head to the Settings -> General, there you will find the Date Format settings.

thanks

• Thanks again Pablo!