BeBuilder configuration not showing in site view when logged into wp-admi

I have noticed a strange problem with page colour and button configurations. I changed background colour on some sections and tailored the button colour and hover colour and button positions to center.

When I view the page within the wp-admin it does not reflec tthose changes, when I go into the BeBuilder page editor I can see that those configuration changes were saved. When I view the website without a wp-admin session logged in everything looks great.

Why do I have this problem with viewing my page edits when Im logged into wp-admin, it doenst make any sense.

website is https://lumiere.international

Comments

• Hi,

It looks like that cache is holding on your dashboard when logged.

If you have any caching plugins please, disable them and check if the problem persists.

Also, you can check if you do not have any caching tools enabled on your server.

Thanks

• I would like to resurrect this discussion as I am still experiencing all sorts of problems with background colour edits not publishing correctly. Im happy to provide you access to my siteground environment but I need this resolved quickly as it is becoming a major blocker for my website. If I cannot get this resolved I will demand a refund and go to a different theme that does not have so many bugs.

I have ensured that all caching features a disabled on siteground and wordpress. But still there are background colour changes hat are not publishing at all.

• I can now confirm that I have multiple background colour issues and a background image issue that are not publishing on my main page. This situation seems to be getting worse by the day as I find more and more flaws in your software product

• Please, attach screenshots showing your issue, so I will know what you exactly refer to.

After that, please send us the WordPress dashboard and FTP access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks