Authorization problem with the Header Builder

Hi everyone,

I met a new problem with the header builder. I was able to modify the header in my website before, but I am not anymore.

When I tried to modify it, a pop-up message appears and tell me that I don't have the authorization do to it. I'm the admin, so I can't be higher than that.

The second problem is that the plugin disappeared from my sidebar when I'm in the back-office.

Does someone have a solution or more for my problems, I will be very thankful.

Have a great day, best regards 😊

Géry

Comments

• Hello,

Please, turn off all of the plugins except Header Builder, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

If the issue will be gone, turn on your plugins one by one, and check which causes this issue.

Thanks

• Thanks a lot! We found the plugin which was the problem. It was Becustom, do you have a solution for that one or should I delete it.

Have a nice day,

Géry

• The root cause is that the Header Builder does not appear in the Dashboard panel when changing the "be friendly URL" in the BeCustom.

If you remove it and leave the default one, the Header Builder will appear under the Betheme dropdown.

We are currently working on the new version of the Header Builder, where this problem will not be present. However, if you need to access the old one, except by changing the URL field, you can add this: "wp-admin/admin.php?page=be-header" at the end of your link in your dashboard.

However, if you do not use BeCustom, you can also completely resign from using this plugin.

Best regards