Unable to deregister theme

Hi,

Earlier this week I was having trouble updating my BeTheme on my wordpress site. I am currently running version 22.0. After reading a few forum posts, I figured out it was probably a problem with my purchase code, so decided to buy a new one.

Now, my problem is that when I click on "Deregister" on my wordpress site it does absolutely nothing. My old key is not removed and I have no way of entering my new one.

Have any idea what to do?

Comments

• Hello!

If you are having issues with deregistering your license key, want to manage your license key, or most importantly, you want to deregister a website that has been removed without deregistering it first, head to this topic: https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

There you will find instructions and a link to our license tool.

Thanks

• Hi, I do NOT have the Envato Username linked to the old purchase code, hence I cannot use this tool. The developer who made my website won't answer my email.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access and your new license key privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• The version you have currently on your website is pirated, so you could not deregister it (no wonder why the developer who made it is not answering you). Also, I tried to use a special tool for force deregister, but it did not work either.

You need to switch your theme to some default one like Twenty Twenty, remove the current Betheme package you have, download our theme from the ThemeForest, and upload and activate it.

However, I do not guarantee that it will not break anything on your website because we do not cover support in not legal versions of Betheme, and we do not know how it was modified.

Best regards

• Hi,

I've re-installed the theme successfully. Now though, there seems to be a problem with the "public" display of the site. What users see (when not logged in) is completely different from what I see when editing. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.

I've tried deactivating revolution slider plugin, but it doesn't help, the site is still very buggy.

• As I said in my previous message, we do not know how your installation was modified, and as we do not cover support in not legal versions, our help might be limited.

However, can you explain in more detail what is happening, please?

Please attach screenshots and a link to your website.

Thanks

• Here is my view in the BeTheme editor VS what I see when I go to the webpage at https://germimason.com (I'va also added in the screenshots errors I see in the console)

• I have found login credentials to your website and logged in to your dashboard. I have deactivated unsupported plugins and the display was correct.

Please, disable your plugins one by one, and see which plugins cause it.

Thanks